Thursday, January 10, 2013

Here is the beginning of a new blogging adventure.  This blog will contain my monthly cross-stitch projects.  I will post a picture at the beginning of the month, and then one at the end to show progress on whatever cross-stitch project the randomizer has chosen for me for the month.
Since we are in the process of moving... I didn't use the randomizer this month - just continued working on "Boots" from December.
The different projects I will have the randomizer choose from this year are:
Enchanted Manor
St. Nick in His Study
Dress of Day Dreams
Black Cat
The General
Boots
Watergarden
Valentine Cat

So, now if I can just figure out how to post a picture...we will get started!

Boots - 1/1/13

This is really a picture from the end of November 2012 - but it is where I started working on it for this session.  I will post an "after" picture at the end of January.
And we are off.....

1 comment:

  1. So excited to be able to follow your progress! happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete