Thursday, August 1, 2013

Well - it's that time again.... so here is my July project - I am so close to being done with him - I should just keep on going - but if I have to work one more stitch of pink.... urghhhhhh - so he will go away until September, and then he will be finished!



The project for this month was going to be a new start - but I decided I wasn't going to start anything quite yet - really want to get some things finished, or at least closer to being finished before anything new gets put into the mix.  So, after spinning the randomizer a second time - I'm back in with Trick or Treat - which is just fine with me... so here is the starting point for that one...

Well, ok - can't seem to get it to load.... so check a month back and you will see my starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment