Monday, December 2, 2013

Wow!  Talk about not keeping up with this monthly!  Yikes!  I will do better next year.... ah... a New Year's goal already!

So....  This is how much I have finished on Trick or Treat:

 
Trick or treat will be my traveling piece - it is compact enough to be able to travel with me . (That is
until it shows up again in the monthly rotation - then he will get worked on for the whole month!)
 
 
And this is what I worked on for the month of November:


This one is the Sistine Chapel - it will take me a life time and a half to get this one finished - so, saying that, I decided to work on this one every Sunday.  I worked on it yesterday, and will bring it out again on the 8th of December, and every Sunday after.  It is a PITA to handle, tons of excess fabric that I have to work with - but would love to see things start showing up - and as I said - if I waited for it to show up in the rotation - it would never be worked on!

The project for December is Enchanted Manor.  Here is the starting picture:

I really like this one - so it will be nice to work on blues instead of all the pinks, browns and blacks I have been working on.

1 comment:

  1. Lots accomplished! I like the idea of having a special Sunday project.... I have my hands in so many things, that might be a fun way to make sure some things don't get set aside for too long!

    ReplyDelete