Decided I would finish out the month working on my Chat... so here is the beginning picture and hopefully I will get some more of it finished. I'm working on page 4 right now - and have 5 more to go - I just love working with silks.
I may have to re-think my charts in each of the categories that I choose from - I went through my HAED charts that I still have in a box - got rid of some of them, but realized that there are a lot that I can't wait to get working on! I also have a lot of regular charts that need some attention too.. My plan is to finish one Chat, and replace it with another one - and I have 5 Celtic angels that I want to do - so need to get one of those in the mix... and there are a couple of others that I'm looking forward to starting. Will need to get the non-HAED's up to 10, and add one more to the HAED months and we should be good to go. Don't think I will need to worry about floss - but there may be a fabbie shopping spree coming up!
Too many projects, not enough time!!!! Love seeing your progress - beautiful work lady!
ReplyDelete