Friday, March 7, 2014

February... no March... I'm so confused

Well, was going to post a picture of how much I got done on Black Cat for the month of February, and then post the picture of what I will be working on for March, which is the Leisure Arts Patriotic one..... but instead, I worked on Trick or Treat while sitting upstairs in the front room - and when we went down into the family room, worked on Black Cat.  Needless to say I didn't get much done on Black Cat - so for March, I will be working on Black Cat upstairs... and L/A downstairs.  Then in April, whatever comes up on the randomizer will be worked on downstairs, and the L/A will be moved upstairs.  Does this make sense... clear as mud right?
Anyway - here is what I did on Trick or Treat:
 
This will be the project for March in the family room - and then April upstairs.  I may have it done long before April comes around - and if I do, then I will start another L/A holiday one.

No comments:

Post a Comment