Friday, May 2, 2014

April progress

Well - rotation is out the window... but I did finish "Lest We Forget" in April, then I moved back to Trick or Treat and am thinking of working on that while we are gone to the Pastor's conference next week - and then just finish it if possible.  The other one I dragged out was the Petal Pushers - all I have to do is finish the back-stitching on that one and it will be done. Only problem with that one is that it's done on 32 count linen - and I can't see those small holes anymore!  I will be taking that one downstairs to see if I can also finish that one up.  If I do succeed with finishing Trick or Treat AND Petal Pushers - I will have had 4 finished already!  So, here are the progress and finishes for April, going into May:

Lest We Forget:
 
This is where I am starting on Trick or Treat for May:


And I don't seem to have a picture of the Petal Pushers - so I will add that one when I get it finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment